Congratulations! You have looked after yourself well and booked a Chef Package with us! Thank you for your trust.
In order to prepare your CV I need to know as much as possible about your skills, qualifications, experience and personality, so I can present your full potential on it.
Please click on this link and fill out the form. Please provide me with as much information as possible, everything might be relevant. As the old superyacht rule goes: better too much than not enough.
For Chef Portfolio, you will need to attach the following files, come prepared!
- Your CV Photo (jpeg format), don’t forget to upload your best shot!
- Min. 10 photos of your dishes (jpeg format), make sure they show varied meals such as:
- canapes/hors d’oeuvres
- meat/seafood/veg dishes
Make sure these are YOUR food photos and of food that you CAN cook and plate. Your food photos are here to present your skillset, so show your real skills.
Make sure your dishes are presented nicely on your photos (in focus, good light, no mess in the background), they don’t have to be artistic, but they need to show
- Seven Day Guest Menu (docx or pdf format). Your menu must include
- 7 Cooked Breakfasts
- 7 Three meal Lunches
- 7 Canapés/ Hors d’oeuvres
- 7 Three meal Dinners
If you can, I suggest including meat/seafood/vegetarian(vegan)/ desserts. Make sure these are dishes that you CAN cook, your menu is here to present your skillset, so show your real skills
- Seven Day Crew Menu Your menu must include
- Cooked Breakfasts
- One meal Lunch (meat/fish/seafood and veg option, carbs and salad/veggies)
- One meal Dinner (meat/fish/seafood and veg option, carbs and salad/veggies)
- 3-4 desserts e.g. cakes/muffins
Make sure these are dishes that you CAN cook, your menu is here to present your skillset, so show your real skills.
Your CV will be ready within 10 working days from the submission of the form. If I feel I need more information from you please allow me to contact you directly, so I can make sure that I have presented you in the best possible way.
I wish you best of luck finding your best superyacht gig!